I've been in search of the perfect leather skirt for a while. But once spring & summer came around, my attention turned elsewhere. Then an image of Rihanna wearing a leather skirt while casually shopping landed on my feed and my desire for a leather skirt was rekindled.
Rihanna allows her skirt to be the center of attention by accessorizing with minimalist jewelry. She keeps the look slightly edgy by layering several small statement pieces. The black snapback adds to the casual feel of the overall look.
The best thing about the leather pencil skirt is that you still have the option of dressing it up for a night out. As cooler weather approaches, one could replace the t-shirt with a chunky gray sweater to keep the look casual & polished. Rihanna completed this ensemble with a pair of white pumps for a bit of glam but I could easily see her styling this outfit with strappy heels or sneakers.
[ #TRENDING ]
- The Pre-Night Out Skin Ritual Part 2
- [Inspired By] The Ultra Nourishing Face Oil that w...
- [Monday Motivation] The Simple Strategy for Ensuri...
- Meagan Good Revealed What's In Her Bag. Let's Take...
- Lose Weight Without Even Trying? The Mindful Eati...
- Monday Motivation | The Process of becoming a Mast...
- [Try This] The Liner Layering Technique for an all...
- [SnapChat Beauty Secret] Brittany Hampton revealed...
- Monday Motivation | My All Time Favorite Time Mana...
- [Sephora VIB Sale] Time to grab my most Coveted Be...
- [TRY THIS] Supermodel Jasmine Tookes' nightly beau...
- Want perfect brows everyday? Try Microblading!
- Rihanna nails Casual Rocker Chic with this stateme...
- Monday Motivation| Your Fear of Failure is Actuall...
- I met Vanessa Simmons and she shared her go-to ski...
- Feature | How small, consistent actions fueled the...
- Moisturize, Seal, then Heat? Introducing the Deep ...
- Try This Technique for Ultra Hydrated Skin [Kylie ...
- ▼ November ( 18 )
- ► 2015 ( 256 )
- ► 2014 ( 257 )
- ► 2013 ( 196 )
- ► 2012 ( 92 )
- ► 2011 ( 71 )
- ► 2010 ( 55 )
- ► 2009 ( 63 )
- Healthy Hair
- Skin Care
- Stronger Hair
- Deep Conditioning
- Healthy Scalp
- Off topic
- Product Reviews
- healthy ends
- Hair Maintenance
- Hair Goals
- Hair Oil
- hair styles
- How Tos
- Stretching Relaxer
- hair steamer
- Dry Hair
- Hair Science
- Dominican Salon
- Hair Tools
- Shiny Hair
- Beauty Treatments
- Bamboo Tea
- air drying
- Affirm Fiber Guard
- Reader Questions
- Curly Hair
- Hair Growth
- hair journal