The answer is yes! All I had to do was identify the products I've used up and would be repurchased again when I ran out. So far, this process has been pretty painless. I'd like to share a few of the ones identified.
If I were honest with myself, I would throw out pretty much all my old bottles of shampoo with the exception of these three:
- A neutralizing shampoo (I like the one from Motions).
- Neutrogena's Anti-Residue Clarifying shampoo (repurchased 3X).
- Wen Conditioning cleanser (repurchased 2X).
I love mixing conditioners together so a bulk of my hair product possessions fall under the conditioner category. Although I'm quick to try out new conditioning products, consistently, I repurchase mainly a few brands:
- Kerastase Nutrithermique (repurchased 3X).
- Keracare Humecto (repurchased countless times. Still need to get my hands on the 5 lb size).
- Silicon Mix Protein to Perla (numerous repurchases).
- Aveda Damage remedy (will repurchase in the future).
- Redken Extreme Strength builder (newly added to my regimen will repurchase).
- Suave coconut conditioner.
- Gleau Argan Oil blend (repurchased numerous times)
- Kerastase Fibre Architecte (repurchased 2x)