Thursday, May 15, 2014
Create a hair growth spurt now!
What is this new habit I speak of? I'll tell you only if you promise to partake in it. Promise? Ok great! A young lady shared the secret on a forum, after being inspired by another (longhaired) member, who embodied healthy eating and exercise. So she adjusted her lifestyle to include 5 fruits & veggies a day along with working out an average of six days a week. What happened next? It appears that she spawned a "crazy growth spurt" over the course of the subsequent three months following the change
After sharing her story, others came out of the woodwork cosigning with her experience by discussing their own growth spurt story from the times when they too worked out AND ate healthy. Let me stress the importance of AND in the last sentence. Many of the ladies who chimed in mentioned that the growth spurt was achieved without the help of hair vitamins. Some said that working out alone, without healthy eating, either did little to impact growth or, in one case, caused adverse effects. Exercise causes our bodies to utilize nutrients to make up for the increase calorie burn. It's our duty to (re)fuel with high nutrition foods.
So why does our hair respond so favorably to a healthy diet and exercise? I suspect it has to do with the increase level of circulation and blood flow carrying with it the added nutrition from the healthy eating all throughout our body. Plus, when we become active, our water intake increases as a natural result of all that sweating. Combine these three factors and you've created the perfect environment for healthy growing hair.
And I'm not even going to mention how your jeans will fit better, your confidence will soar, your skin will take on that glow one gets from sweating every day. There are no down sides to this thing. If you want to read the first hand experiences for yourself check out the full details here. Then get moving!
[ #TRENDING ]
- ► 2016 ( 244 )
- ► 2015 ( 256 )
- Style School | Four Ways to Create Chunky, Oversiz...
- Style Inspiration | Over Sized Curls
- The many reason why I love my Conair Mini Steam Fl...
- Tips from the women with the strongest hair in the...
- Instagram Beauty Secrets Part 4
- Style School | The Three Strand Twist + how to do...
- Wishlisted | Linange Neutralizing Conditioner + Te...
- Update| Is the Thairapy 365 Conditioning Iron wort...
- Look Her Look | Rihanna's layered anklets
- RIP Babyliss Steam Iron (I found something better)...
- Fitness Friday Feature | @Analedesma
- Create a hair growth spurt now!
- Weekend Style Inspiration
- Style Obsession | Rocking the Turban
- Citrus Fresh | Atelier Cologne
- Before Bed | Building a night time beauty routine
- Monday Motivation: The "I don't have enough time e...
- Are you getting the most from your coconut oil on ...
- Come out and Play
- Seaweed for Healthy Skin & Hair
- In the nude.
- Financial Abundance | Are you unprofitable
- Craving | Gladiator Heels
- Fitness Friday | A bit of motivation
- Discovery | Bamboo Tea Water
- ▼ May ( 25 )
- ► 2013 ( 196 )
- ► 2012 ( 92 )
- ► 2011 ( 71 )
- ► 2010 ( 55 )
- ► 2009 ( 63 )
- Healthy Hair
- Skin Care
- Stronger Hair
- Deep Conditioning
- Healthy Scalp
- Off topic
- Product Reviews
- healthy ends
- Hair Maintenance
- Hair Goals
- Hair Oil
- hair styles
- How Tos
- Stretching Relaxer
- hair steamer
- Dry Hair
- Hair Science
- Dominican Salon
- Hair Tools
- Shiny Hair
- Beauty Treatments
- Bamboo Tea
- air drying
- Affirm Fiber Guard
- Reader Questions
- Curly Hair
- Hair Growth
- hair journal