Monday, July 20, 2015
Motivation Monday | Try this Law of Attraction technique & see if it works for you.
The practical application of the Law of Attraction can get a bit tricky, which is why I love this video so much. In it, he describes three, very easy to do steps to elevate your vibration by using a focus wheel to attract what you desire. The focus wheel helps you to generate the powerful feelings that serve as fuel to attract your intentions. This easy to do exercise helps transform your affirmations from empty words into belief raising mantras.
Doug asks you to maintain that level of energy (and celebration) for at least 90 seconds. I may try this with energizing music playing in the background to further increase my vibration. Once you've completed your focus wheel, it's easy to repeat the process every morning (causing you move into action) until your intentions become reality.
(1.)Write what you ultimately want
(2.)Write out your feeling affirmations associated with what you want.
(3.) Affirm your intentions over and over again (for at least 90 seconds), focusing on your feelings, to raise your vibration.
Check out some of the comments below the video where people share their experiences of how this technique worked for them.
[ #TRENDING ]
- ► 2016 ( 244 )
- Insta lately.
- Nightly Exfoliation | How to wake up looking like ...
- Hair Botox (at home) part II- Success!!!
- My anti-aging tools that I've never told you about...
- Motivation Monday | Dreaming Big vs. Doing Big
- 5 Reasons to stop wearing bummy clothes around the...
- How to use steam in your every day routine to incr...
- Motivation Monday | Try this Law of Attraction tec...
- Frequent vs. Infrequent Washing| Let's Discuss
- Shop the Look | Fitted Cargos.
- Style Inspo | What to wear (or buy) this weekend
- Korean Layering Routine Part 2 // The Nightly Rout...
- How to create a bachelorette type romance in your ...
- Ice Facials | The Celebrity Beauty Secret for firm...
- Motivation Monday | Are you secretly in love with ...
- Interior Inspiration // Concrete floors
- Fit Friday | Creating a Beautiful, Toned Back
- Detangling tips for those with fragile hair.
- Monday Motivation | What are you doing to stimulat...
- Update | The benefits I experienced when I consist...
- Fit Friday | Don't allow your thirst cravings to m...
- Why my first Hair Botox experience was a complete ...
- ▼ July ( 22 )
- ► 2014 ( 257 )
- ► 2013 ( 196 )
- ► 2012 ( 92 )
- ► 2011 ( 71 )
- ► 2010 ( 55 )
- ► 2009 ( 63 )
- Healthy Hair
- Skin Care
- Stronger Hair
- Deep Conditioning
- Healthy Scalp
- Off topic
- Product Reviews
- healthy ends
- Hair Maintenance
- Hair Goals
- Hair Oil
- hair styles
- How Tos
- Stretching Relaxer
- hair steamer
- Dry Hair
- Hair Science
- Dominican Salon
- Hair Tools
- Shiny Hair
- Beauty Treatments
- Bamboo Tea
- air drying
- Affirm Fiber Guard
- Reader Questions
- Curly Hair
- Hair Growth
- hair journal