Stumbling on DRC 28 is thee best thing that has happened to me. Every wash seems to be getting better and better. But, on the other hand, I know that using such an effective protein treatment week after week could have some undesirable repercussions.
Protein overload is something I fear with all of my heart. But, at the same time, my hair has been responding so well to the protein. What's a girl to do? There's only one solution and that's to ramp up moisture levels! We all need moisture now more than ever. The dry air is wreaking havoc on our skin and hair. Without the help of humidity, my typical moisturizer just didn't seem to be cutting like it did before.
Since DRC 28 provided my hair with so much strength, it only seemed natural that I seek out the line to see if they offered a product to amp up moisture levels. Off I went to Amazon to search. The first result was a moisturizing product that was rated a full five stars! Immediately I checked out the reviews to see what others had to say.
These are just a small sample of the glowing reviews boasting of Dudley's moisturizing power. What really struck me was how many people raved about how well their hair was staying moisturized.
The official product name is "Dudley's MOISTURE RETAINER". Could a product really claim to not only moisturize the hair, but to keep it in a moisturized state? That's my biggest qualm with most moisturizers. They feel good at first, but hours later (or the next day) your hair is back to feeling dry again.
But, since I had such a wonderful experience with DRC 28, I didn't hesitate to order. Days later the package arrived and I immediately squeezed a small amount in my hand. The consistency was thick. I could feel myself frown as I wondered if this thick cream would create loads of build up. I rubbed my hands together and noticed how easily the product dissolved in my palms.
As I applied the moisture retainer in my hair, I knew. I knew this moisturizer would be an instant favorite. The slight bit of dryness from protein overload vanished. My hair felt instantly soft and moisturized. But here's the kicker. My hair continued to feel moisturized even as time past. Seriously ladies. No other product has trapped in moisture in my hair like Dudley's Moisture Retainer. The results actually stick! This doesn't mean that I'll be moisturizing less than I should, but it's an incredible feeling to randomly touch my hair and feel softness....not stiffness.
Dudley's Moisture Retainer is a true gem. A product that actually lives up to its name deserves all the praise. Even though I've reapplied the thick cream, there's no signs of buildup. I rarely take advantage of Amazon's return policy but I made a promise to myself, at purchase, that if it failed to adequately moisturize my hair, Dudleys' would be going right back. But this is definitely a keeper. If your go to moisturizer isn't doing a decent job of helping your hair keep the moisture in. Give Dudley's Moisture Retainer a chance to win your hair over!
[ #TRENDING ]
- Master your metabolism and burn fat like a 20 year...
- 3 Ways to take your pre-poo to the next level
- Fab Skin DIY | Try these mini-peel pads for an eve...
- Monday Motivation | The Monthly Success Check-In P...
- 5 Lazy Girl Hairstyles to Rock This Weekend
- Beyonce exfoliates with skin peels monthly. Should...
- Lifestyle Design | Creating mini-experiences
- Glowing Skin DIY | Try this Ford Model's technique...
- Monday Motivation | Get the Slight Edge on life by...
- Fit Friday | How not to let winter weight creep up...
- Why developing your signature uniform could be the...
- RAVE | This Product Helps Your Hair Actually Retai...
- Lifestyle Design | Create the Bathroom of your Dre...
- Monday Motivation | The technique to reach your g...
- Current Obsession | The beauty brew that stops cel...
- Winter Hates Your Skin! Do Something About It.
- Are Oil Infused Body Washes the answer to your dry...
- Motivation Monday | Never Stop Course Correcting
- Thick Haired Girls Rejoice! The Bobby Pin of Your...
- 5 Reasons to get Glam everyday
- ▼ January ( 20 )
- ► 2015 ( 256 )
- ► 2014 ( 257 )
- ► 2013 ( 196 )
- ► 2012 ( 92 )
- ► 2011 ( 71 )
- ► 2010 ( 55 )
- ► 2009 ( 63 )
- Healthy Hair
- Skin Care
- Stronger Hair
- Deep Conditioning
- Healthy Scalp
- Off topic
- Product Reviews
- healthy ends
- Hair Maintenance
- Hair Goals
- Hair Oil
- hair styles
- How Tos
- Stretching Relaxer
- hair steamer
- Dry Hair
- Hair Science
- Dominican Salon
- Hair Tools
- Shiny Hair
- Beauty Treatments
- Bamboo Tea
- air drying
- Affirm Fiber Guard
- Reader Questions
- Curly Hair
- Hair Growth
- hair journal