Friday, August 5, 2016
The non damaging Hooded Hair Dryer of the future that will change everything.
Hopefully soon, all of my prayers will be answered. Thanks to a loving husband by the name of Martin McCurtis, who made it his mission to re-engineer the hair dryer. After observing his wife spending hours under the dryer, he thought to himself, "there has to be a better way." Soon he set about the work of inventing a hooded dryer that can cut drying time by 30%-55%.
The Momentum Dryer, uses the principles of evaporation to improve the experience of drying time. The basis for the technology behind the Momentum Dryer is to draw air upwards and outwards. This is contrary to how typical dryers operate. The Momentum Dryer experience is more comfortable for the person sitting in the "hot seat". There's no sweating as you sit under the Momentum Dryer because there's no direct heat. Martin also claims that his tool will dry hair more evenly than current competitors on the market. This means no more taking out rollers and finding damp hair in one section while the rest is completely dry.
I love the fact that this reduces the incidents of hot spots which could damage hair. My current dryer concentrates the most heat towards my crown. I've noticed some breakage & damage at this part of my hair and I'm almost 100% certain that my dryer is the culprit.
Martin McCurtis' strategy is to launch his line of dryers to the professional salon market. This makes sense from a business perspective but we all know that these dryers could do just as well if launched in the consumer sector. The good news is Martin may possibly launch a Kickstarter campaign to help fund the development of the Momentum dryer. I'm crossing my fingers that his Kickstarter campaign will allow investors to purchase a personal unit. If that happens, I'm all over it.
[ #TRENDING ]
- Charlotte Tilsburry Comes Thru with Lip Colors tha...
- How to Create the Life You're Obsessed With
- [Who to Follow] @tostos_
- The Facial Gadget that Exfoliates, Deep Cleans Por...
- How to prepare for an Amazing Weekend
- [Mark Your Calendars] MAC to launch a Taraji P Hen...
- [Get with the Winning Team] The Exfoliating Ingred...
- Monday Motivation | Stop Being Petty about your Fe...
- Sophia Roe Reveals Her Flawless Skin Care Secrets
- [Love Her Look] Rihanna Perfects the Boyfriend Shi...
- 5 Money Mindsets You Need to Develop to Experience...
- Why I Secretly Love Wand Curls More Than Flexi Rod...
- 3 Ways to Super Charge Hair Growth by Lengthening ...
- [Monday Motivation] Convince Your Mind to Bring Yo...
- How to Enjoy Celebrity Skin Care Treatments at a F...
- Ashley Weatherford Reveals Her Flawless Skin Tips
- Two additional steps you need to take when applyin...
- [Monday Motivation] Don't allow your "needs" to tu...
- Creating Your Ultimate Weekend Detox Routine.
- The non damaging Hooded Hair Dryer of the future t...
- [That Snap Back] How chocolate can promote an incr...
- [Sweat the Technique] Charlotte Tilburry demonstra...
- ▼ August ( 22 )
- ► 2015 ( 256 )
- ► 2014 ( 257 )
- ► 2013 ( 196 )
- ► 2012 ( 92 )
- ► 2011 ( 71 )
- ► 2010 ( 55 )
- ► 2009 ( 63 )
- Healthy Hair
- Skin Care
- Stronger Hair
- Deep Conditioning
- Healthy Scalp
- Off topic
- Product Reviews
- healthy ends
- Hair Maintenance
- Hair Goals
- Hair Oil
- hair styles
- How Tos
- Stretching Relaxer
- hair steamer
- Dry Hair
- Hair Science
- Dominican Salon
- Hair Tools
- Shiny Hair
- Beauty Treatments
- Bamboo Tea
- air drying
- Affirm Fiber Guard
- Reader Questions
- Curly Hair
- Hair Growth
- hair journal