Tuesday, August 9, 2016
Two additional steps you need to take when applying your facial beauty products.
Whenever I get the opportunity to talk with a skin care expert, I always try to pick their brain for any tips that I can share with y'all. During my recent conversation, I picked up a little golden nugget that I've quickly incorporated into my routine. I'm pretty certain it'll become a lifelong habit.
As we were wrapping up the appointment, the skin care specialist pulled out a gift bag and proceeded to generously fill it various skin product samples. I thanked her for the free gifts. Then she began detailing instructions on how to best utilize the gifted items.
"Every day, after applying products to your face, I want you to use the remainder on your neck & decolettee. Then, spread the rest of it over your hands."
I've been doing better with applying facial products over my neck, but rarely do I reach the upper part of my chest. And I never put anything over my hands. But ever since I've been given this advice, I've been consistent. This feels so natural. Now, I wonder why I ever thought it made sense to only apply skin care products on my face. All exposed skin deserves the same level of love and attention.
Over time, you will thank yourself for making this tiny tweak to your routine. While everyone else has hands that reveal their age, you will have soft, plump, gorgeous hands that defy time.
[ #TRENDING ]
- Charlotte Tilsburry Comes Thru with Lip Colors tha...
- How to Create the Life You're Obsessed With
- [Who to Follow] @tostos_
- The Facial Gadget that Exfoliates, Deep Cleans Por...
- How to prepare for an Amazing Weekend
- [Mark Your Calendars] MAC to launch a Taraji P Hen...
- [Get with the Winning Team] The Exfoliating Ingred...
- Monday Motivation | Stop Being Petty about your Fe...
- Sophia Roe Reveals Her Flawless Skin Care Secrets
- [Love Her Look] Rihanna Perfects the Boyfriend Shi...
- 5 Money Mindsets You Need to Develop to Experience...
- Why I Secretly Love Wand Curls More Than Flexi Rod...
- 3 Ways to Super Charge Hair Growth by Lengthening ...
- [Monday Motivation] Convince Your Mind to Bring Yo...
- How to Enjoy Celebrity Skin Care Treatments at a F...
- Ashley Weatherford Reveals Her Flawless Skin Tips
- Two additional steps you need to take when applyin...
- [Monday Motivation] Don't allow your "needs" to tu...
- Creating Your Ultimate Weekend Detox Routine.
- The non damaging Hooded Hair Dryer of the future t...
- [That Snap Back] How chocolate can promote an incr...
- [Sweat the Technique] Charlotte Tilburry demonstra...
- ▼ August ( 22 )
- ► 2015 ( 256 )
- ► 2014 ( 257 )
- ► 2013 ( 196 )
- ► 2012 ( 92 )
- ► 2011 ( 71 )
- ► 2010 ( 55 )
- ► 2009 ( 63 )
- Healthy Hair
- Skin Care
- Stronger Hair
- Deep Conditioning
- Healthy Scalp
- Off topic
- Product Reviews
- healthy ends
- Hair Maintenance
- Hair Goals
- Hair Oil
- hair styles
- How Tos
- Stretching Relaxer
- hair steamer
- Dry Hair
- Hair Science
- Dominican Salon
- Hair Tools
- Shiny Hair
- Beauty Treatments
- Bamboo Tea
- air drying
- Affirm Fiber Guard
- Reader Questions
- Curly Hair
- Hair Growth
- hair journal