Tomorrow is the first day of October. It's significant because we're entering into the last 3 months of the year. As such, I'm already making plans to carry out a 90 Day Challenge. Unlike most folks, we're not waiting until the end of the year to start making positive change. Instead, we want to prepare for the year ahead starting now! If we do this thing right, by January 2017, we'd be well on our way to transforming our lives.
Well, that's not 100% true. There are actually 2 components:
1. Identify your primary focus (and desired outcomes)
2. Determine the level of action required to achieve the outcome.
If you want to experience something that doesn't currently exist in your life, it simply means that you have to give it more time and attention (focus). You've been focusing on other things and your current results are a direct reflection of that.
Our present actions do not (and will not) produce new results. So, we have to commit to doing things differently over the next few months. But what if you wanted to create MASSIVE RESULTS over the next 90 days? Massive results call for a completely different level of action. A great formula for this was developed by Eric Worre. He is a leader in the Network Marketing Industry and has earned millions over the course of his career. His success is largely because of his successful execution of his 90 Day Game Plan.
Eric believes that putting 100% effort into a specific goal for a full 90 days can alter the course of your life. His program is VERY intense and somewhat specific to the MLM industry. But we still can be inspired by his methods and apply a modified version of it towards our goals.
Check out this video where Eric describes the 90 Day Game Plan in detail. As you listen, pay close attention to his method and determine how to apply these principles towards your goals. You don't have to be a network marketer to experience similar results. Last year I purchased a different 90 Day program where participants experienced tremendous results. Although the steps of that program weren't exactly the same as Eric's plan, the similar principles still apply. Although I didn't execute the program 100%, I still grew my business and achieved personal goals.
In the end, it's about applying a hyper-focused burst of energy towards your goals to ENSURE they happen.
[ #TRENDING ]
- Fearless Friday | Change Your Life with the 90 Da...
- Lesson Learned | My Ultra High Moisture Travel Bag...
- [Try This] The Pro Makeup Artist's Tip for Creatin...
- The Exfoliating Body Lotion that gives you Summer ...
- Toned Abs in 7 days? This Youtuber Shows Us How S...
- Monday Motivation | What to do When Your Actions P...
- [SELF CARE SUNDAY] How Sauna Sessions Promote Long...
- [The Invisible Contour] Beyonce's Makeup Artist De...
- [STYLE OBSESSION] The Cropped Men's Shirt
- [BEAUTY HACK] Instantly Lighten + Detox your Unde...
- [Monday Motivation] Create Your New Normal
- Is Your Metabolism Really Slowing Down or Is it Yo...
- [Try This] The Amazing Pre-Poo Treatment that Grow...
- [Sweat the Technique] Add this step when applying ...
- #September Goals
- [Style Obsession] The Statement Skirt + Why we sho...
- I got an LED Facial Mask and I Have Absolultely No...
- ▼ September ( 17 )
- ► 2015 ( 256 )
- ► 2014 ( 257 )
- ► 2013 ( 196 )
- ► 2012 ( 92 )
- ► 2011 ( 71 )
- ► 2010 ( 55 )
- ► 2009 ( 63 )
- Healthy Hair
- Skin Care
- Stronger Hair
- Deep Conditioning
- Healthy Scalp
- Off topic
- Product Reviews
- healthy ends
- Hair Maintenance
- Hair Goals
- Hair Oil
- hair styles
- How Tos
- Stretching Relaxer
- hair steamer
- Dry Hair
- Hair Science
- Dominican Salon
- Hair Tools
- Shiny Hair
- Beauty Treatments
- Bamboo Tea
- air drying
- Affirm Fiber Guard
- Reader Questions
- Curly Hair
- Hair Growth
- hair journal