As we head towards fall and winter, my mind is focusing more on my hair regimen. The latter part of the year is when I start thinking about excessive shedding, scalp issues and slower growth rate.
Looks like we won't have to worry about a slower growth rate because there might be an overnight growth treatment that'll help boost your hair growth. I know, I know....when you hear "overnight hair growth treatment," you're probably filled with doubt. You have every right to be. Hair growth is a slow and steady process, right? Waking up with an inch of new hair growth isn't based in reality.
Well, according to lots of folks, there's a simple hair treatment with the power to grow hair overnight. This pre-poo treatment really only consists of three ingredients. Eggs, grapeseed & coconut oil.
Sounds too good to be true. Somehow the combination of these ingredients as a hair treatment seems to stimulate growth (for some). Based on the comments that I've seen on multiple videos, from those who've tried it, this egg/grapeseed oil mask does something wonderful to their hair.
Others have speculated that the "hair growth" is actually a result of the hair being healthier. I know that when my hair well moisturized and at its healthiest state, it appears fuller and longer. At the very least it's nourishing treatment that feeds the strands with an all natural protein source.
Keep in mind that the eggs and coconut oil will deliver protein directly to your strands so be vigilant of possible protein overload. Be sure to moisturize adequately to restore the right moisture balance. Whether this treatment really grows hair overnight or makes it look and feel healthier/longer is still a matter of debate. But believers will tell you that this method has worked for them. Either way, this treatment is certainly worth a try. It's a win-win situation if you ask me.
Who knows, maybe we'll reach our 2016 hair length goals thanks to the egg-coconut hair growth miracle mask.
[ #TRENDING ]
- Fearless Friday | Change Your Life with the 90 Da...
- Lesson Learned | My Ultra High Moisture Travel Bag...
- [Try This] The Pro Makeup Artist's Tip for Creatin...
- The Exfoliating Body Lotion that gives you Summer ...
- Toned Abs in 7 days? This Youtuber Shows Us How S...
- Monday Motivation | What to do When Your Actions P...
- [SELF CARE SUNDAY] How Sauna Sessions Promote Long...
- [The Invisible Contour] Beyonce's Makeup Artist De...
- [STYLE OBSESSION] The Cropped Men's Shirt
- [BEAUTY HACK] Instantly Lighten + Detox your Unde...
- [Monday Motivation] Create Your New Normal
- Is Your Metabolism Really Slowing Down or Is it Yo...
- [Try This] The Amazing Pre-Poo Treatment that Grow...
- [Sweat the Technique] Add this step when applying ...
- #September Goals
- [Style Obsession] The Statement Skirt + Why we sho...
- I got an LED Facial Mask and I Have Absolultely No...
- ▼ September ( 17 )
- ► 2015 ( 256 )
- ► 2014 ( 257 )
- ► 2013 ( 196 )
- ► 2012 ( 92 )
- ► 2011 ( 71 )
- ► 2010 ( 55 )
- ► 2009 ( 63 )
- Healthy Hair
- Skin Care
- Stronger Hair
- Deep Conditioning
- Healthy Scalp
- Off topic
- Product Reviews
- healthy ends
- Hair Maintenance
- Hair Goals
- Hair Oil
- hair styles
- How Tos
- Stretching Relaxer
- hair steamer
- Dry Hair
- Hair Science
- Dominican Salon
- Hair Tools
- Shiny Hair
- Beauty Treatments
- Bamboo Tea
- air drying
- Affirm Fiber Guard
- Reader Questions
- Curly Hair
- Hair Growth
- hair journal