Guess Sandal| Nars Nails| Rose Gold Studs| They're Real Mascara| FlowerBomb| Sugar Lip Balm| Balenciaga Clutch|
My wardrobe is in desperate need of an overall. That day will come but until then, I'm thinking of ways to perfect my look without having to go out and buy a bunch of new clothes.
In the end, I want to look polished and put together by strategically using accessories and finishing touches to maximize impact. Here's what I'm lusting.
~The Fiercest Heel~
01. Guess Dabby Sandal- Before investing in new clothes, I'd love to grab a pair of well made heels that are both eye catching and wearable at the same time. I'm loving this one made by Guess which has sexy & stylish written all over them.
02. Nars Nail Color- The one thing all well put together women have in common is that their nails are always on point. Since I tend to wear lots of neutrals and blacks, I let myself experiment with bright nail colors. Whenever I do, there's a 95% chance that someone notices and pays a compliment.
03. Michael Kors Rose Gold Studs- I just can't get over how cute these earrings are. They're understated yet classic. I need these in my life.
05. Benefit "They're Real" Mascara- Probably my favorite mascara of all time. Whenever I ask a sales person at Ulta or Sephora which is they're favorite mascara, the answer is always the same. I've gone through several tubes of this and I have a brand new one on standby so I never go without. On days when I want to look natural, and not bother with eye shadow, a few coats of this mascara does the trick.
6. Viktor & Rolf FLowerbomb- One of my favorite scents of the moment. I don't wear a ton of perfume so I like to wear scents that I adore since I'm probably the only person smelling it. Perfume, to me, is like a reminder that I want to present myself as confident, sexy and perfectly put together. This scent does all of that and more.
06. Fresh Sugar Lip Balm-Lipstick is not part of my daily routine. For a long time, I was on the hunt for a natural lip balm that conditioned the lip, making them look soft and healthy. Once I found this Sugar Balm, my search was over. It doesn't hurt that this perfect lip treatment also provides SPF coverage. I have several of these lip balms and I love each one of the them. They're perfect for those of us who don't want to sport shiny gloss or bold color but still want to create amazing looking lips.
~The Perfect Clutch~
07. Balenciaga Envelope Clutch- I love big bags. Lately though, I realize that sometimes, less is more. A smaller, fabulous, clutch can make more of an impact to my overall look than a huge shoulder bag. Then I saw this Balenciaga bag in grey and fell in love. I like the idea of using a different color in place of the usual "black bag." The search has officially begun for a cute statement clutch, that can go with anything, to add to my collection.
[ #TRENDING ]
- ► 2016 ( 244 )
- ► 2015 ( 256 )
- ► 2014 ( 257 )
- The Water Drinking Challenge Continues.
- Green Smoothies: The Perfect Morning Ritual
- The simple idea that revolutionized my pre-poo exp...
- Style Sunday: The Finishing Touches
- The Lady Dee Skin Peel Expierience
- ACV+Coconut Water= The perfect hair rinse
- Asian Teriyaki Salmon Recipe
- Wash Day Ritual: More than a routine.
- Black Opal Presents: The True Beauty Model Search
- Taming Tangles: The Rules of Proper Detangling
- Drink your water challenge!
- Style Sunday: Textured Neutrals
- Weekend Review: 5 Purchases I can't wait to share...
- Creme of Nature Argan Oil Giveaway
- My visit to Dr. Sebi in search of products for hea...
- My Review of the Babyliss Pro Steam Flat Iron
- ▼ February ( 16 )
- ► 2012 ( 92 )
- ► 2011 ( 71 )
- ► 2010 ( 55 )
- ► 2009 ( 63 )
- Healthy Hair
- Skin Care
- Stronger Hair
- Deep Conditioning
- Healthy Scalp
- Off topic
- Product Reviews
- healthy ends
- Hair Maintenance
- Hair Goals
- Hair Oil
- hair styles
- How Tos
- Stretching Relaxer
- hair steamer
- Dry Hair
- Hair Science
- Dominican Salon
- Hair Tools
- Shiny Hair
- Beauty Treatments
- Bamboo Tea
- air drying
- Affirm Fiber Guard
- Reader Questions
- Curly Hair
- Hair Growth
- hair journal