Tuesday, September 9, 2014
Five Beauty Treatments I do from my Hotel Room.
Long ago, whenever I had to be away from home, my skin suffered. The change in weather meant dry scaly skin. My unhealthy eating habits created dull congested skin. Long days with little water intake created breakouts. By the time I returned home, I'd have to conduct multiple skin treatments just to correct all of the issues that resulted from my neglect. I'd have to scrub, masks, steam and whatever else it took to bring things back to normal.
That was then. Now things are completely different. Today I have the power to conduct any skin care treatment from the comfort of some random hotel room. Best of all, only a few products are required.
Prior to recently, I took my Clarisonic with me on the road. But, unfortunately, when I returned home, I still had to employ the magnificent power of the Clarisonic Plus to really give my skin the once over. I finally had to draw the line and bring my super powered Clarisonic with me. My skin was tested recently on a 10 day trip. There was very little sleep and not a lot of time to take care of my face. Thank goodness my Clarisonic Plus was there for me. When I came home, my skin was the least of my worries. Where would I be without this wonderful piece of machinery?
It's pretty humid in my neck of the woods. I take for granted the benefits of the additional moisture in the air. After a few days in drier air, my skin starts to flake. Dry patches pop up. I've never been big on using moisturizers. They just don't seem to have any staying power. But....when Evian + Capriclear came into my life, dryness went away. When I hydrate and seal my face with this amazing duo, I have no other worries.
After three days away from home, the first thing I would do was exfoliate. First I'd do two rounds with my Clarisonic then I'd break out my Riviiva to really attack the surface layer. Now, I take my exfoliation treatment with me. The Alpha Beta Peel pads are the best thing that every happened to me. So easy to use and so portable. In two minutes, I've done a mini exfoliation. It's that easy.
I wake up super early. The first thing I do when I arise is break out a bottle of water to start my day. Now that routine has been paired with my Collagen capsules. Of all the supplements I've taken, I've been the most consistent with collagen. I'm afraid all of these long days and frequent travel will catch up with me unless I take something to combat the aging process. Collagen is so easy to take that I can't pass it up.
Last but not least, my favorite purifying treatment of all time. The small jar makes it extra portable. And we all know the Clearing Mud is uber powerful. It feels good knowing that if a pimple were to rear its ugly head, I'll be ready and waiting.
[ #TRENDING ]
- ► 2016 ( 244 )
- ► 2015 ( 256 )
- Style Obsession | This Jacket is the Bomb
- Monday Motivation | Hesitation leads to regret
- Micro Trimming Part II - Keys to making the proces...
- Happy Endings | The Micro Trimming Method for Thic...
- The Beauty Secret of the actress who hasn't aged i...
- Monday Motivation | Use the Domino Effect to chang...
- Style Inspiration | Date Night
- Inspired By | Achieving Flawless Skin
- Fearless Friday | Make Friday the day your conquer...
- Currently Craving | The Perfect Perm Rod Set
- 5 Awesome Things to do before you shower
- Motivation Monday | The Reason why your results ar...
- Five Actions I will take to regrow my nape
- Instagram Beauty Secrets Part 5
- Why I love Tiger Protein Reconstructor so darn muc...
- Five Beauty Treatments I do from my Hotel Room.
- Motivation Monday | How I will finish 2014 strong
- How I was able to find Kanechom Conditioners at 50...
- Hair Journey Feature | How she achieved waist len...
- Monday Motivation | Learning to Love the Process.
- ▼ September ( 20 )
- ► 2013 ( 196 )
- ► 2012 ( 92 )
- ► 2011 ( 71 )
- ► 2010 ( 55 )
- ► 2009 ( 63 )
- Healthy Hair
- Skin Care
- Stronger Hair
- Deep Conditioning
- Healthy Scalp
- Off topic
- Product Reviews
- healthy ends
- Hair Maintenance
- Hair Goals
- Hair Oil
- hair styles
- How Tos
- Stretching Relaxer
- hair steamer
- Dry Hair
- Hair Science
- Dominican Salon
- Hair Tools
- Shiny Hair
- Beauty Treatments
- Bamboo Tea
- air drying
- Affirm Fiber Guard
- Reader Questions
- Curly Hair
- Hair Growth
- hair journal