Sharing a small round up of new goodies that I've recently acquired.
Cravings" post, I talked about purchasing a Japanese Facial Steamer. While looking at other Japanese beauty products on Amazon, I stumbled on an electronic facial roller/massager. I couldn't find hardly any reviews or videos of this thing in use (with the exception of a promotional video from the company). I stepped out in faith and gave it a shot! Weeks later, it arrived directly from Japan. After charging, I gave it a shot for the first time. In the video, they made it seem like this would simulate the strokes of someone massaging your face (like during a facial). Truth is, even on the low setting, this tool is more intense than I imagined. After the first use, I though to myself, this thing would make an amazing scalp massager. On my scalp, it feels heavenly, I tied my hair with a scarf because it has a rotating piece that could cause trouble if my hair got caught in it. But even with my hair tied, it gave me an amazing massage. Not just the "my scalp is stimulated" massage. But one that relieved tension in my head. Afterwards, I actually felt better. I'm really liking this thing. I've wanted an electric scalp massager for years and now I finally goit it! I hope to make a video showing how it works so you can see it in action!
[ #TRENDING ]
- ► 2016 ( 244 )
- ► 2015 ( 256 )
- New In.
- My newest technique for ultra moisturized hair.
- Monday Motivation | Building the Ark
- Trend Watch| Filigree Embellishment
- OOTD | The Calm Before the Storm
- Fitness Friday| Getting exercise without feeling l...
- Stronger Hair | KHairPep can repair chemically da...
- Avoiding Setbacks| Prepare for the worst
- First Impressions | Oscar Blandi Dry Heat Protect...
- Monday Motivation| Bring your desires into existen...
- Day in the Life | An afternoon in L.A.
- Inspired By.
- Fitness Friday | Love Yourself
- Why I'm going back to Dry Deep Conditioning
- 7 Day Challenge | Regular Moisturizing + Sealing
- First Impressions | Iman CC Corrector & Cover
- Motivational Monday | The one factor that can have...
- The Lust List| What I'm Currently Craving
- Style Obsession | The Denim Shirt
- Fitness Friday| Living with no Regrets
- Welcome Back! Hubner's Silica Gel
- Avoiding Set Backs Series | Acting Fast
- Love Her Look: Casually put together
- Motivation Monday | Raising your financial thermos...
- Two inches of Hair Growth in 5 days?!
- ▼ February ( 25 )
- ► 2013 ( 196 )
- ► 2012 ( 92 )
- ► 2011 ( 71 )
- ► 2010 ( 55 )
- ► 2009 ( 63 )
- Healthy Hair
- Skin Care
- Stronger Hair
- Deep Conditioning
- Healthy Scalp
- Off topic
- Product Reviews
- healthy ends
- Hair Maintenance
- Hair Goals
- Hair Oil
- hair styles
- How Tos
- Stretching Relaxer
- hair steamer
- Dry Hair
- Hair Science
- Dominican Salon
- Hair Tools
- Shiny Hair
- Beauty Treatments
- Bamboo Tea
- air drying
- Affirm Fiber Guard
- Reader Questions
- Curly Hair
- Hair Growth
- hair journal