Ah the mornings. A time to put your best face forward in preparation for the new day. But once upon a time, putting my best face forward was a real challenge for me. Before I eliminated gluten from my diet, I would wake up in the morning with a puffy, swollen face. Without knowing what it was, I just assumed that it was my morning face You can see an example of what I'm talking about in my drink water in the mornings video taken at around 6:00 am.
Desperate to find a solution, I scoured the web for options. My salvation came in the form of a Japanese massage technique created by woman in her sixties named Yukuko Tanaka. The technique is a face conturing massage meant to help eliminate droopiness, sagging, and puffiness in the face and even wrinkles. The massage technique also works to help drain our lymphatic system by helping remove excess fluid buildup.
Instantly, this method became a part of my morning routine. Day after day, I faithfully completed the simple massage routine. Overall, the Tanaka Massage made a huge difference in my face. My morning puffy face became a thing of the past (as long as I remained consistent). Eventually, I became hip to the whole "gluten causes inflammation" thing. Soon, I no longer woke up with the puffy face. But I realized that the massage technique was still a vital component to my beauty ritual. It really does help my face remain toned. My favorite is the massage around the lips and eyes. The eye massage helps keep my eye bags in check and the massage around the lips helps prevent my lips from turning downwards. Look people in their mid thirties or older. For the most part, their lips begin their decent into a slight frown when in resting position. I'm trying to avoid that at all costs.
I even found a testimony in this blog post where a woman claims that her aunt was able to eliminate her double chin by being consistent with this massage method. Are you excited to try it yet? Give it a shot, it only takes about 5-10 minutes.
In total, there are four parts you can find the other two parts on Youtube the other two vids are a continuation of the technique found in part 1 and part 2.
[ #TRENDING ]
- ► 2016 ( 244 )
- ► 2015 ( 256 )
- Monday Motivation | Achieve your desires by dreami...
- First Impressions | Panasonic Facial Steamer
- Beauty Ritual | Toning your Face with Tanaka Massa...
- Currently Loving | CapriClear Coconut Oil Spray
- Avoiding Setbacks | Trimming for retention
- Eating to feel good.
- Instagram Fitness Inspiration Vids
- Building a Summer Skin Care Regimen
- Product Review | Biolage Keratindose Leave-In
- New In.
- Motivation Monday| Learning to love the process
- Instagram Beauty Secrets Part III
- Currently Loving| Nars Narsissist
- Fitness Friday| Working out at Home
- Currently Craving | Matrix Pro-Keratin Renewal Le...
- Strong Healthy Ends at clearance prices?
- Feature | Divachyk
- Fitness Friday| Use this techinque to motivate yo...
- Style Obsession | the Playsuit
- Misto Olive Oil Sprayer | A better way to seal you...
- Why I'm obsessed with Facial Rollers (and why you ...
- Motivation Monday| A revolutionary way to set your...
- Feature| How she grew from Neck Length to Waist Le...
- ▼ March ( 23 )
- ► 2013 ( 196 )
- ► 2012 ( 92 )
- ► 2011 ( 71 )
- ► 2010 ( 55 )
- ► 2009 ( 63 )
- Healthy Hair
- Skin Care
- Stronger Hair
- Deep Conditioning
- Healthy Scalp
- Off topic
- Product Reviews
- healthy ends
- Hair Maintenance
- Hair Goals
- Hair Oil
- hair styles
- How Tos
- Stretching Relaxer
- hair steamer
- Dry Hair
- Hair Science
- Dominican Salon
- Hair Tools
- Shiny Hair
- Beauty Treatments
- Bamboo Tea
- air drying
- Affirm Fiber Guard
- Reader Questions
- Curly Hair
- Hair Growth
- hair journal