Can you tell how excited I am about spring? The change in season has given me a new lease on life. Winters and I don't get along because I feel hindered by the cold weather and short days. My productivity pretty much tanks and my mood with it.
But as soon as I see glimpses of spring, everything changes. Nothing makes me happier than glancing at the clock at 6:00 pm and realizing that it's still light out. I've decided not to waste this extra time. When I look all around me, I see flowers and trees blooming. I feel like we should be taking a queue from nature and do the same.
Perhaps now would be a good time to start a new 90 day challenge. In three months, summer begins. If you start planning (and working) now, you'll be amazed by what you can accomplish by summer. I took a course on how to create powerful 90 day challenges. One major key to making a 90 day challenge work is allocating time towards your goal(s). Extra daylight gives us the time we need to stop by the gym after work, grow your side project, or prepare for that dream trip to an exotic location.
When you look back over the past several months, do you notice that you've been in a slump? I know I was. And now it's time to leave that slump behind. Looking forward to reinventing myself again. First on the agenda is to reignite my inspiration. I do this by playing a slideshow of carefully selected images to music on my Ipad (as part of my feel good routine). When I conduct this ritual daily, it really transforms my vibration. Once I'm feeling good, inspired action is flows easily.
It's time to paint a vivid picture of the experiences I want to bring into my life. As vivid as the spring blooms that have finally began to emerge. It's time to spring into action.
[ #TRENDING ]
- I'm going to get my Lashes Lifted!
- Beauty Splurge | The high end products these cele...
- How I'm going to spend my quarterly bonus.
- Monday Motivation | Creating the Space for your Su...
- Beauty Must Have | The skin enhancing product that...
- New In.
- Study says these supplements can improve hair thic...
- Monday Motivation | Spring into Action
- Glowing by Summer | Why green water might be the u...
- Your Pre-Summer Detox Routine | Clear Skin, Purge...
- Spring Mood.
- The Healthy cuticle Flat Iron with plates made of ...
- "Dewy Skin in a Bottle" | The Facial Mist that giv...
- Three Reasons why you need a concealer stick in yo...
- The workout that blasts body fat in only 3 minutes...
- Monday Motivation | Always Be Creating
- Beauty Hack | How to carry coconut oil with you wh...
- Beauty Must Have | How to moisturize your skin + h...
- Style Obsession | The TANK DRESS
- ▼ March ( 19 )
- ► 2015 ( 256 )
- ► 2014 ( 257 )
- ► 2013 ( 196 )
- ► 2012 ( 92 )
- ► 2011 ( 71 )
- ► 2010 ( 55 )
- ► 2009 ( 63 )
- Healthy Hair
- Skin Care
- Stronger Hair
- Deep Conditioning
- Healthy Scalp
- Off topic
- Product Reviews
- healthy ends
- Hair Maintenance
- Hair Goals
- Hair Oil
- hair styles
- How Tos
- Stretching Relaxer
- hair steamer
- Dry Hair
- Hair Science
- Dominican Salon
- Hair Tools
- Shiny Hair
- Beauty Treatments
- Bamboo Tea
- air drying
- Affirm Fiber Guard
- Reader Questions
- Curly Hair
- Hair Growth
- hair journal