Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Clarisonic has entered the Anti-Aging Game with this Product Penetrating Facial Massager
I thought I was good until I learned that Clarisonic has thrown its hat into the ring. In 217, they launched a firming massage head. This makes so much sense. Within seconds, your deep cleansing Clarisonic brush can transform into a facial toning powerhouse. Best of all, the price is pretty reasonable if you already have the device sitting in your bathroom. If you don't already own a Clarisonic, fear not, they're having a spring sale which could save you a ton.
When I first heard the device existed, I immediately rushed to the website to learn more. Little did I know that Clarisonic would come through with actual before and after pics depicting the potential of their massager.
After 12 weeks of use, this woman's jawline is actually reemerging. This 12-week transformation is quite inspiring but what I'm really interested in is preventing the sagging that comes with age. I'm all about keeping the skin and muscles toned and firm rather than trying to reverse it. The fact that they even did a 12-week study was impressive because they're implying real results are actually possible.
Clarisonic published a video of the device in use. I couldn't really tell if the brush head actually oscillates or if it just vibrates. But what I do know is that the massager also doubles as a "product penetrator" of sorts. According to the claims, this magical brush head "boosts the absorption of your daily skin care products."
After deep cleansing using Clarisonic's powerful brush, you simply switch heads and begin massaging your favorite serum/moisturizer deeply into the skin. Take a look at the process in action.
[ #TRENDING ]
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Trim Before Summer
- Clay vs Mud. Have You Been Using The Wrong Mask Th...
- Albert Einstein's Visualization Process Gave Me Cr...
- Summer Body Project | How Not to Gain A Bunch of W...
- Clarisonic has entered the Anti-Aging Game with th...
- Essential Beauty Items that Should Be in Your Car
- How to Ensure You'll Actually Do What You Say You'...
- Struggling to lose Weight? You're Probably Missing...
- Acne Scars | The One Instance Where Your Melanin I...
- The Process of Redefining Yourself As Who You Want...
- Must See // This Obagi Facial is the Greatest of A...
- Got Acne? Follow This Simple Advice Straight from...
- Forget Lotions. Body Oils Are What Your Skin Is Cr...
- Style Obsession // The Pleated Skirt
- [Try This] The Layering Technique That Takes Your ...
- If You're Serious About Hydrated Skin, You'll Defi...
- Do This After Meals To "Erase" The Effects of Your...
- A Mid-Day Refesher//Creating Perfect Moments in a ...
- ▼ March ( 18 )
- ► 2016 ( 244 )
- ► 2015 ( 256 )
- ► 2014 ( 257 )
- ► 2013 ( 196 )
- ► 2012 ( 92 )
- ► 2011 ( 71 )
- ► 2010 ( 55 )
- ► 2009 ( 63 )
- Healthy Hair
- Skin Care
- Stronger Hair
- Deep Conditioning
- Healthy Scalp
- Off topic
- Product Reviews
- healthy ends
- Hair Maintenance
- Hair Goals
- Hair Oil
- hair styles
- How Tos
- Stretching Relaxer
- hair steamer
- Dry Hair
- Hair Science
- Dominican Salon
- Hair Tools
- Shiny Hair
- Beauty Treatments
- Bamboo Tea
- air drying
- Affirm Fiber Guard
- Reader Questions
- Curly Hair
- Hair Growth
- hair journal