This winter, fell in love with Johnson's Baby oil gel thanks to a recommendation of the beautiful stewardess with fantastic skin. It definitely served its purpose, keeping the skin soft, moisturized while giving a little hint of shine.
Now that's a bit warmer, I set my sights on a suitable alternative appropriate for spring and summer. The answer came in the form of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Body Oil. I can't remember that last time I used actual lotion on my legs. From my experience, layering thick creams on my body, day after day, only created a layer of unwanted buildup. Oils, on the other hand, absorbed easily into the skin.
But, let's be honest, the main reason why I grabbed this bottle was to take advantage of Palmer's world famous chocolate scented products. I can think of nothing better that walking around looking and smelling like a chocolate drop. Actually, the chocolate scent is mild and non-overbearing which won't make you feel too self-conscious about smelling like you've been drizzled in chocolate.
The oil blend contains cocoa butter and vitamin e so I'm crossing my fingers that it'll have an effect on any light scarring I have on my legs. The chocolatey oil blend easily sinks into the skin, leaving it soft and nourished. One of my favorite summer finds so far.
[ #TRENDING ]
- ► 2016 ( 244 )
- 5 Healthy Skin Boosters for your DYI Facial Mist.
- Monday Motivation| How to feel like doing it, when...
- Welcome Back | KeraCare Humecto Creme Conditioner
- Currently Loving | Palmer's Moisturizing Body Oil....
- The Wash Day L.C.O. Method to super charge moistur...
- Tea Time.
- Motivation Monday | Conducting personal experiment...
- Style Inspo | Spring Outerwear
- Fearless Friday | Journey to Financial Freedom
- First Impressions | Cure Aqua Gel Exfoliator
- Review | The Olaplex Hair Strengthening System.
- Instagram Beauty Secrets Part 6
- Fit Friday | Three Ways to a flatter tummy
- Eternal Youth | Cryotherapy Beauty Treatment
- Style School | Five ways to create shoulder length...
- Motivation Monday | Break out of your Default Sett...
- Style Obsession | Shoulder Length.
- Summer Countdown | Time for a Skin Detox
- Countdown to Summer | Glowing skin starts now.
- Style Obsession// TWO CHAINS
- Style Inspo | Fitted to a Tee
- Monday Motivation | Operate at the highest level o...
- Enjoying Life | Conquering your bucket list
- ▼ March ( 23 )
- ► 2014 ( 257 )
- ► 2013 ( 196 )
- ► 2012 ( 92 )
- ► 2011 ( 71 )
- ► 2010 ( 55 )
- ► 2009 ( 63 )
- Healthy Hair
- Skin Care
- Stronger Hair
- Deep Conditioning
- Healthy Scalp
- Off topic
- Product Reviews
- healthy ends
- Hair Maintenance
- Hair Goals
- Hair Oil
- hair styles
- How Tos
- Stretching Relaxer
- hair steamer
- Dry Hair
- Hair Science
- Dominican Salon
- Hair Tools
- Shiny Hair
- Beauty Treatments
- Bamboo Tea
- air drying
- Affirm Fiber Guard
- Reader Questions
- Curly Hair
- Hair Growth
- hair journal