This post is to commemorate the return of on my favorite hair products all time. It was one of my staples for the longest but somehow, I made the mistake of not purchasing a replacement when I ran out a while back. I think it may have something to do with stumbling upon Keraste's Nutri Thermique mask. Which took over Keracare's spot as my main hydrating conditioner.
Although I love Kerastase with all of my heart, it should have never taken the place of Keracare Humecto. So, to make up for lost time, I decided to go all out and invest in the 5lb tub. Yeah, it's pricey but compared to Kerastase, it's a steal. Not to mention how much product I get to enjoy for $50.00. Humecto is one of those conditioners that my hair never seemed to get tired of so I predict that I'll be scrapping the bottom of the tub in the near future.
a Sprush, and began the application. The creamy, moist texture practically melted into my hair.
Once saturated, I misted with coconut oil spray to further seal in the moisture, then sat under the steamer. Forty minutes later, I jumped into the shower for a final rinse. Seriously, my hair was so buttery & soft, I could barely contain myself. My hair hadn't felt this conditioned in a very long time. Perhaps it was the combination of having clarified, then steaming in a yummy conditioner with oil. Whatever it was, it was magical.
washday L.C.O method are the perfect combination. Detangling was a non-issue and my hair still carries the scent of Humecto which I love. Now that Humecto is back in my life for good, I'm seriously considering picking up Keracare Hydrating Detangling shampoo since I've just run out of WEN's Honey Fig. I think the shampoo/conditioner combination could be absolutely amazing.
[ #TRENDING ]
- ► 2016 ( 244 )
- 5 Healthy Skin Boosters for your DYI Facial Mist.
- Monday Motivation| How to feel like doing it, when...
- Welcome Back | KeraCare Humecto Creme Conditioner
- Currently Loving | Palmer's Moisturizing Body Oil....
- The Wash Day L.C.O. Method to super charge moistur...
- Tea Time.
- Motivation Monday | Conducting personal experiment...
- Style Inspo | Spring Outerwear
- Fearless Friday | Journey to Financial Freedom
- First Impressions | Cure Aqua Gel Exfoliator
- Review | The Olaplex Hair Strengthening System.
- Instagram Beauty Secrets Part 6
- Fit Friday | Three Ways to a flatter tummy
- Eternal Youth | Cryotherapy Beauty Treatment
- Style School | Five ways to create shoulder length...
- Motivation Monday | Break out of your Default Sett...
- Style Obsession | Shoulder Length.
- Summer Countdown | Time for a Skin Detox
- Countdown to Summer | Glowing skin starts now.
- Style Obsession// TWO CHAINS
- Style Inspo | Fitted to a Tee
- Monday Motivation | Operate at the highest level o...
- Enjoying Life | Conquering your bucket list
- ▼ March ( 23 )
- ► 2014 ( 257 )
- ► 2013 ( 196 )
- ► 2012 ( 92 )
- ► 2011 ( 71 )
- ► 2010 ( 55 )
- ► 2009 ( 63 )
- Healthy Hair
- Skin Care
- Stronger Hair
- Deep Conditioning
- Healthy Scalp
- Off topic
- Product Reviews
- healthy ends
- Hair Maintenance
- Hair Goals
- Hair Oil
- hair styles
- How Tos
- Stretching Relaxer
- hair steamer
- Dry Hair
- Hair Science
- Dominican Salon
- Hair Tools
- Shiny Hair
- Beauty Treatments
- Bamboo Tea
- air drying
- Affirm Fiber Guard
- Reader Questions
- Curly Hair
- Hair Growth
- hair journal