It's time once again for another Instagram Beauty Secret round-up. For those of you who aren't family with past Instagram Beauty posts, this is basically where I stalk various instagram accounts in hopes of finding golden nuggets that I can incorporate into my own beauty routine. In past posts, I discovered gems such as GlamGlow, Capriclear, MAC's Spiked Pencil and many more. Round 6 will not disappoint.
First up are a couple finds from model Natasha who is know on Instagram for sharing fashion related posts. When she gives us a glimpse of her facial beauty products, it's a real treat. In the top pic, she's presenting Cure Aqua Gel and MALIN + GOETZ. I've never heard of either brand so I had to do a little research. Cure Aqua Gel is actually a water based exfoliating cleanser with natural ingredients. According to their Amazon description, one bottle of Cure Gel is sold every 12 seconds in Japan. The reviews are phenomenal. And you all know about how we feel about exfoliation around these parts. Apparently, Cure Aqua Gel is so effective that you can actually see the dead skin cells lift as you massage the product into your skin. But, they also claim that this is one of the most gentle exfoliators available. Everyone talks about how good your skin looks after using.
So yeah. I HAVE to try this. I'm going to experiment with this as a body exfoliator as well. Can't wait.
The other product she's holding is MALIN + GOETZ grapefruit cleanser. This too has solid reviews although it doesn't appear to be a cult classic like The Cure Gel. As the weather shifts, I'm drawn to refreshing citrus scents and a grapefruit cleanser sounds yummy. MALIN +GOETZ boasts of brightening and clarifying properties. It's also microbial and great for removing makeup without stripping the skin or over drying. This cleanser would be great as the weather heats up to manage the effects of excessive oil production.
She's also trying out Rodial products which we've seen in a past Instagram Secrets post. Natasha will be trying the Rodial products out and sharing her results. Can't wait to find out her thoughts.
"I NEVER get breakouts anymore!!! Not even hormonal breakouts. There are several things I've done to improve my skin. FERMENTED COD LIVER OIL is 1 of my skin secrets...."Like Manicuredmama, I too experienced a huge difference in breakouts once Fermented Cod Liver came into my life. All that natural vitamin A combined with unprocessed omega 3 does the skin good.
Instagrammer @Osalovely finally reveals the secret to her flawless skin when she shares this message with her followers:
"I get asked a lot about my skin regimen (in public & online). #1-Genetics #2-Mandelic acid 15% and glycolic acid 15% chemical peels together for a total of 30% . There ya go! You can have skin like a star with no [Photo]shop.While I do agree that genetics plays a role in great looking skin, there's a lot to be said about someone who was given great skin, yet still chooses to take the steps necessary to create flawless skin. That should be a lesson to all of us.
Another product of interest in Evelyn's regimen is the L'OREAL Absolut Cellular Mask which was once in my Amazon cart. Aside from the stellar reviews, I was drawn to the Lactic Acid ingredient which could have a mild straightening/smoothing effect. Evelyn's post has enticed me to finally give it a shot.
Looks like Shaniece likes to pamper herself with an at home facial in between visits to her esthetician. The facial steamer she uses is solid choice. I've had a couple table top steamers back in the day and loved them. If you plan on investing in a steamer, skip the drug store brand and go for one of these.
Shaniece appears to be enjoying a full body steam session by exposing her neck and shoulders. That's a great tip. Who needs a fancy steam room when you've got a high powered steamer with an adjustable nozzle? Sometimes, you can throw a towel over your head and multiply the amount of steam for an even greater experience.
Until next time ladies. Oh, and if you ever come across a great hair or beauty secret reveal on instagram, be sure to tag me (@lifeasnadege).