I've listened to countless personal development audio books over the years. Some have made more of a lasting impact than others. Every once in a while, I'll learn about a concept, that if applied regularly, can absolutely change my results.
One such book is The Slight Edge by Jeff Olsen. This book should be required reading at the start of the new year. It's no coincidence that readers rated The Slight Edge a full 5 STARS on Amazon. It reminds how much our decisions (big or small) have an impact on our results in the long run. The Slight Edge really resonated with me because I have this terrible habit of not continuing a behavior unless I experience immediate results. Since most of our results show up later down the road, I often have to deal with the negative consequences of my inconsistent actions.
"Greatness is made in the moment of our decisions"
Today, I'm recommending that everyone read or listen to "The Slight Edge." Especially since we are at the start of a new year. Luckily for us, someone uploaded the audio recording on Youtube for us to enjoy at our leisure.
Maybe you listen to this on your drive to work. Perhaps you play it while getting ready for work in the morning. Or maybe you listen to the concepts while you go on your daily walk. Whatever you decide is up to you. If you don't listen, nothing bad will happen. But if you take on the concept of The Slight Edge, you might transform your entire life.
A quick synopsis of the Slight Edge concepts:
THE SLIGHT EDGE COMPLETE AUDIO BOOK
***The Author speaks for the first 30 minutes of the audio book. He kinda rambles a bit, so feel free to fast forward to the 30:40 mark to begin listening to the book."***
[ #TRENDING ]
- Master your metabolism and burn fat like a 20 year...
- 3 Ways to take your pre-poo to the next level
- Fab Skin DIY | Try these mini-peel pads for an eve...
- Monday Motivation | The Monthly Success Check-In P...
- 5 Lazy Girl Hairstyles to Rock This Weekend
- Beyonce exfoliates with skin peels monthly. Should...
- Lifestyle Design | Creating mini-experiences
- Glowing Skin DIY | Try this Ford Model's technique...
- Monday Motivation | Get the Slight Edge on life by...
- Fit Friday | How not to let winter weight creep up...
- Why developing your signature uniform could be the...
- RAVE | This Product Helps Your Hair Actually Retai...
- Lifestyle Design | Create the Bathroom of your Dre...
- Monday Motivation | The technique to reach your g...
- Current Obsession | The beauty brew that stops cel...
- Winter Hates Your Skin! Do Something About It.
- Are Oil Infused Body Washes the answer to your dry...
- Motivation Monday | Never Stop Course Correcting
- Thick Haired Girls Rejoice! The Bobby Pin of Your...
- 5 Reasons to get Glam everyday
- ▼ January ( 20 )
- ► 2015 ( 256 )
- ► 2014 ( 257 )
- ► 2013 ( 196 )
- ► 2012 ( 92 )
- ► 2011 ( 71 )
- ► 2010 ( 55 )
- ► 2009 ( 63 )
- Healthy Hair
- Skin Care
- Stronger Hair
- Deep Conditioning
- Healthy Scalp
- Off topic
- Product Reviews
- healthy ends
- Hair Maintenance
- Hair Goals
- Hair Oil
- hair styles
- How Tos
- Stretching Relaxer
- hair steamer
- Dry Hair
- Hair Science
- Dominican Salon
- Hair Tools
- Shiny Hair
- Beauty Treatments
- Bamboo Tea
- air drying
- Affirm Fiber Guard
- Reader Questions
- Curly Hair
- Hair Growth
- hair journal