It's been way too long since I experienced a professional facial treatment. Since I have a birthday coming up, I thought I'd treat myself. But I didn't want a typical facial. I've been there done that. I want something that can transform my skin. And....I didn't want to spend a ton of money.
Then, Instagram taught me about the hydrafacial. This facial is like the holy grail of skin care treatments. It exfoliates like a mircoderm treatment. It helps fill and plump the skin, cleanses and hydrates. The skin is extracted and moisturized all at once. Fine lines are diminished, dark spots faded, pores purified, all from one simple procedure.
My search to find out more led me to Youtube where I viewed countless videos describing the wonderful nature of this super-facial. Immediately, I Googled a local spa that offered the service. Two results popped up. The first was only $149.00 but the easthetician was out for the work requiring me to have to wait until Friday. The second place was offering the hydrafacial for only $99.00 and could take me on Monday.
I'm so looking forward to the experience. At only $99.00, I can afford regular treatments (at least once a month). I've saved a ton from not having to buy skin care products ever since I got serious and purchased heavy hitters like the Clarisonic Pro, my Riiviva and drank loads of water. Now I'm finally at a place where I can begin to create phenomenal skin and it feels good to be here.
[ #TRENDING ]
- ► 2016 ( 244 )
- ► 2015 ( 256 )
- Relaxed Healthy Hair Inspirations from Instragram
- Love her look | All Black Everything
- Financial Abundance | Shiftng our mindset from con...
- First Impressions | The Super Elixir Green Powder
- The real key to having a great facial structure (a...
- Why you should be resistance training like your li...
- Motivation Monday| Stop letting the beliefs of a c...
- Beauty Secrets of a 50 year old Super Model Unicor...
- DIY Glam Glow treatment mud at home
- Style Obsession | The Curly Top Knot
- The Importance of Penetration in a Healthy Hair Re...
- First Impressions | The HydraFacial Experience
- Motivation Monday | Take the path of greatest resi...
- First Impressions | Linange Shea Butter Relaxer Re...
- Currently Craving | The Hydra Facial
- The Dewy Skin Formula
- Monday Motivation | Stop Combing the Mirror
- Monday Motivation | How to Master the Law of Attra...
- All Natural Sun Protection from the foods we eat
- Style Obsession | Embellished Skirt + Basic Top
- ▼ July ( 20 )
- ► 2013 ( 196 )
- ► 2012 ( 92 )
- ► 2011 ( 71 )
- ► 2010 ( 55 )
- ► 2009 ( 63 )
- Healthy Hair
- Skin Care
- Stronger Hair
- Deep Conditioning
- Healthy Scalp
- Off topic
- Product Reviews
- healthy ends
- Hair Maintenance
- Hair Goals
- Hair Oil
- hair styles
- How Tos
- Stretching Relaxer
- hair steamer
- Dry Hair
- Hair Science
- Dominican Salon
- Hair Tools
- Shiny Hair
- Beauty Treatments
- Bamboo Tea
- air drying
- Affirm Fiber Guard
- Reader Questions
- Curly Hair
- Hair Growth
- hair journal