This year seems to be flying by. In just a couple of weeks, we'll be entering the last 90 days of 2015. Three months is just enough time to make major progress on pretty much any goal that you set for yourself and haven't yet manifested. .
Element 1: Your Desired Outcome
Element 2: Identify your starting point, highest leverage actions, and milestones to achieve along the way.
Element 3: Daily Motivation
Element 4: Accountability/Coaching
Element 5: Reward(s)
That's pretty much it. You start off by identifying what you want to achieve over the next 90 days. Once your goal is set, invest some time in doing your highest impact actions. High impact actions (HIA) are those that move you ahead faster than anything else. HIAs are powerful because they bring out real results. What I like to do is write out my to-do list, then identify which of those actions will have the Highest Impact. Those are the ones I do first and repeat. Be careful not to confuse research, preparation and other activities with High Impact Actions. This can be a huge mistake. You'll use a lot of energy in the process while being left with minimal results.
If I could share any piece of advice for your 90 day challenge, it would be this: "Get to a result as fast as possible!" So if you want to loose weight, instead of reading books and blogs to try to find the right diet, just go to the gym and eat natural foods. The faster you get to losing your first pound, the better. The same thing applies to income earning goals. Don't spend a lot of excess energy with all the preliminary stuff. Do what you can to earn your first dollar ASAP! Use the micro goal method to get you there. Ask yourself, "what can I do to get results within the first week?" Then go for it!
Executing a 90 day challenge is nearly impossible if you don't also incorporate daily motivation and accountability/coaching. Keeping your goals "in existence" is crucial. This means that each day you wake up with a sense of purpose and commitment to get closer to goal than you were yesterday. Some people write down their goals daily. Others visualize it or journal their intentions. Whatever you decide to do is fine. Just don't wake up like it's just a normal day.....cause it isn't.
If you layer accountability to your 90 day challenge, you are pretty much guaranteeing success. This month I'm participating a high level coaching program because I'm serious about achieving what I want. Our actions are different when others are watching or if we will have to talk about our progress with someone who will hold us accountable. When I first began my success journey, I noticed that a lot of people who reached the level I wanted to be, worked with a coach. Or, at the very least, they surrounded themselves with others who were striving for the same goals. So I decided to start investing in myself at a higher level. I believe those investments are contributing to the wonderful results I'm experiencing today. Because of that, I've decided to invest even more knowing that next year will be a breakout year.
Lastly, you want to pair your progress with rewards. I did this in the beginning of the year and it worked tremendously. With every sales goal I reached, I identified an experience as a reward. If I made X number of dollars, I'd treat myself to lunch. X number of dollars, then I get to enjoy a massage. And so forth. This helped me make a ton of progress early on. Will definitely apply this method again over the next 90 days.
I wish you the most amazing success over the next 3 months. If you'd like to work with me to help you accomplish your 90 day goals, send me an email.
[ #TRENDING ]
- ► 2016 ( 244 )
- 5 Hairstyles I can't wait to Rock this Fall
- The Anti-Aging Under Eye Treatment of the Future.
- Motivation Monday | Where are you spending most of...
- Style Obsession | Fall Yellows
- Instagram Beauty Secret | The Celebrity Skin Care ...
- I think I found the holy grail low pH facial clean...
- Why Sheet Masks are my new favorite beauty secret....
- Marlo Hampton reminds us to step our hydration gam...
- Monday Motivation | You should do a 90 day success...
- How to look fabulous in a bun (featuring Paula Pat...
- Understanding the difference between protective st...
- Feature | Lessons on Always Looking your best fro...
- Time to develop your post shower beauty ritual.
- Style School | The Giant Two Strand Braid + How to...
- Monday Motivation | Creating an environment that g...
- Currently Loving | BP Spring Wedge Sandals
- black|Up the luxury makeup brand for rich skin ton...
- As part of a Balanced, Healthy Hair, Breakfast...
- Making the case for "Cheat Meals."
- Love Her Look | Summer Boldness + Fall Layers
- The Best Edge Control Products According to You.
- Monday Motivation | Easing out of our Comfort Zone...
- The 10 (Unbreakable) Laws of Always Looking Polish...
- Fearless Friday | My First Sensory Deprivation Tan...
- Pop Quiz: Which Mascara Wand Gives You the Most D...
- What to do when your oil moisturizer has failed yo...
- ▼ September ( 26 )
- ► 2014 ( 257 )
- ► 2013 ( 196 )
- ► 2012 ( 92 )
- ► 2011 ( 71 )
- ► 2010 ( 55 )
- ► 2009 ( 63 )
- Healthy Hair
- Skin Care
- Stronger Hair
- Deep Conditioning
- Healthy Scalp
- Off topic
- Product Reviews
- healthy ends
- Hair Maintenance
- Hair Goals
- Hair Oil
- hair styles
- How Tos
- Stretching Relaxer
- hair steamer
- Dry Hair
- Hair Science
- Dominican Salon
- Hair Tools
- Shiny Hair
- Beauty Treatments
- Bamboo Tea
- air drying
- Affirm Fiber Guard
- Reader Questions
- Curly Hair
- Hair Growth
- hair journal