I just happen upon this wonderful comic that I had to share with you. It details the wonderful lesson of being a producer vs. consumer while reminding us of the rewards of remaining diligent & consistent with our actions.
Take a look.
Never forget the power of action. Dreams that aren't brought into existence, are simply fantasy.
[ #TRENDING ]
- ► 2016 ( 244 )
- Insta lately.
- Nightly Exfoliation | How to wake up looking like ...
- Hair Botox (at home) part II- Success!!!
- My anti-aging tools that I've never told you about...
- Motivation Monday | Dreaming Big vs. Doing Big
- 5 Reasons to stop wearing bummy clothes around the...
- How to use steam in your every day routine to incr...
- Motivation Monday | Try this Law of Attraction tec...
- Frequent vs. Infrequent Washing| Let's Discuss
- Shop the Look | Fitted Cargos.
- Style Inspo | What to wear (or buy) this weekend
- Korean Layering Routine Part 2 // The Nightly Rout...
- How to create a bachelorette type romance in your ...
- Ice Facials | The Celebrity Beauty Secret for firm...
- Motivation Monday | Are you secretly in love with ...
- Interior Inspiration // Concrete floors
- Fit Friday | Creating a Beautiful, Toned Back
- Detangling tips for those with fragile hair.
- Monday Motivation | What are you doing to stimulat...
- Update | The benefits I experienced when I consist...
- Fit Friday | Don't allow your thirst cravings to m...
- Why my first Hair Botox experience was a complete ...
- ▼ July ( 22 )
- ► 2014 ( 257 )
- ► 2013 ( 196 )
- ► 2012 ( 92 )
- ► 2011 ( 71 )
- ► 2010 ( 55 )
- ► 2009 ( 63 )
- Healthy Hair
- Skin Care
- Stronger Hair
- Deep Conditioning
- Healthy Scalp
- Off topic
- Product Reviews
- healthy ends
- Hair Maintenance
- Hair Goals
- Hair Oil
- hair styles
- How Tos
- Stretching Relaxer
- hair steamer
- Dry Hair
- Hair Science
- Dominican Salon
- Hair Tools
- Shiny Hair
- Beauty Treatments
- Bamboo Tea
- air drying
- Affirm Fiber Guard
- Reader Questions
- Curly Hair
- Hair Growth
- hair journal