Micro Current treatment and immediately became infatuated. I love the premise of using electric currents to stimulate the muscles as it tones and firms. I needed to experience it for myself. In the back of my mind, the end goal was to eventually purchase and at home Micro Current machine to use several times a week. But first, I needed to try the professional service to see if it was worth the investment.
The Law of Attraction must've kicked in because days after publishing that post, I ran into a woman at a conference who would help me achieve my intention. During our short conversation, I learned that she ran a skin treatment center. The next words that came out of my mouth were "do you guys offer microcurrent?"
"Yes, as a matter of fact, we do......."
Awesome, how much is the treatment? I asked. Without hesitation, she replied $45.00.
"How are you charging only $45.00?"
"My services are offered by students so our costs are lower."
"Can you schedule me for an appointment first thing tomorrow morning?"
The next morning I arrived at the skin care center for my first Micro Current experience. Overall, I was very pleased. For under $50.00, I got to enjoy an exfoliating facial and a Micro Current treatment. The same service anywhere else would set me back at least $100.00 (if not more).
Now that my eyes are open, I'm hungry for more. Next on my professional skin treatment wish list is Micro Needling. I shopped around a little and, the average cost (in my city) for a series of 4 treatments is around $1,200. It's a bit steep but I was willing to make the investment. That is until I learned the Esthetics school will offer Micro Needling in the near future. I'm pretty confident that I'll save hundreds of dollars by doing the exact same treatment from at an Esthetics School versus a typical Skin Spa. This is especially important if you plan on getting a series of treatments for optimal results. So far, I've enjoyed 2 Micro Current Facials for the price that I would normally pay for 1. Since it's so affordable, I'm gonna complete a series of 4 before I grab an at-home machine.
And now, I'm counting down the days until the first Micro Needling experience.
If you have some time on your hands, search for local Esthetic Schools in your area & call them to see what services they offer to the public. Then treat yo' self to Hollywood's hottest facial treatments at a fraction of the price.
[ #TRENDING ]
- Charlotte Tilsburry Comes Thru with Lip Colors tha...
- How to Create the Life You're Obsessed With
- [Who to Follow] @tostos_
- The Facial Gadget that Exfoliates, Deep Cleans Por...
- How to prepare for an Amazing Weekend
- [Mark Your Calendars] MAC to launch a Taraji P Hen...
- [Get with the Winning Team] The Exfoliating Ingred...
- Monday Motivation | Stop Being Petty about your Fe...
- Sophia Roe Reveals Her Flawless Skin Care Secrets
- [Love Her Look] Rihanna Perfects the Boyfriend Shi...
- 5 Money Mindsets You Need to Develop to Experience...
- Why I Secretly Love Wand Curls More Than Flexi Rod...
- 3 Ways to Super Charge Hair Growth by Lengthening ...
- [Monday Motivation] Convince Your Mind to Bring Yo...
- How to Enjoy Celebrity Skin Care Treatments at a F...
- Ashley Weatherford Reveals Her Flawless Skin Tips
- Two additional steps you need to take when applyin...
- [Monday Motivation] Don't allow your "needs" to tu...
- Creating Your Ultimate Weekend Detox Routine.
- The non damaging Hooded Hair Dryer of the future t...
- [That Snap Back] How chocolate can promote an incr...
- [Sweat the Technique] Charlotte Tilburry demonstra...
- ▼ August ( 22 )
- ► 2015 ( 256 )
- ► 2014 ( 257 )
- ► 2013 ( 196 )
- ► 2012 ( 92 )
- ► 2011 ( 71 )
- ► 2010 ( 55 )
- ► 2009 ( 63 )
- Healthy Hair
- Skin Care
- Stronger Hair
- Deep Conditioning
- Healthy Scalp
- Off topic
- Product Reviews
- healthy ends
- Hair Maintenance
- Hair Goals
- Hair Oil
- hair styles
- How Tos
- Stretching Relaxer
- hair steamer
- Dry Hair
- Hair Science
- Dominican Salon
- Hair Tools
- Shiny Hair
- Beauty Treatments
- Bamboo Tea
- air drying
- Affirm Fiber Guard
- Reader Questions
- Curly Hair
- Hair Growth
- hair journal