Friday, July 15, 2016
Hate Lash Glue? Magnetic Lashes are the answer to all of your prayers.
But it looks like my troubles may be over, because there's a new lash company in the market who's determined to make applying false lashes easy.
The makers of One Two Lash created an absolutely new way to apply your false lashes. Instead of having to mess with lash glue, they use magnetic strips that hold together in place on your lash line. This makes them easily removable and very reusable. The idea came to the founder while in the shower. Like me, she also wondered if there was an easier way to apply falsies. Once the idea hit, she knew there was a market for it.
These magnetic lashes have "feather weight technology that's strong enough to connect to your natural lashes." The design is a half-strip so it can fit most eye shapes. Since the brand just launched, there aren't that many reviews out. But One Two Lash is definitely a company that will stay on my radar. I'm optimistic about the possibility that wearing magnetic could be less damaging than using lash glue. But, we'll see.
[ #TRENDING ]
- Study confirms that this simple trick can help cur...
- [Instagram Beauty Secret] The Facial that can crea...
- [To Try] The Korean Steam Conditioning Hair Pack
- [Monday Motivation] How to Turn your Life into a L...
- [How To] Beyonce's Makeup Artists teaches us her S...
- Freedom Friday | How to live a life where every da...
- The amazing breakfast food that people swear by fo...
- [Inspired By] The Outdoor Sanctuary
- How being barefoot can transform your health and k...
- Your future self is your boss. Stop treating her l...
- Can Coconut Oil help keep you from going grey?
- Hate Lash Glue? Magnetic Lashes are the answer to ...
- [Instagram Beauty Secret ] The Anti Aging Superfoo...
- Monday Motivation| Focus on making your Intension ...
- [To Try] The Sunday Night Makeup Ritual
- Who to Follow @Tosha_Eason
- [#NoExcuses] Too lazy for the gym? Get a workout ...
- The Exfoliation Technique That Produces Your Softe...
- Challenge Accepted! The 7 Day Sheet Mask Experimen...
- The "Horse Shoe Method" is the flexirod technique ...
- [Red Carpet Ready] Let's try Tracee Ellis Ross' pr...
- ▼ July ( 21 )
- ► 2015 ( 256 )
- ► 2014 ( 257 )
- ► 2013 ( 196 )
- ► 2012 ( 92 )
- ► 2011 ( 71 )
- ► 2010 ( 55 )
- ► 2009 ( 63 )
- Healthy Hair
- Skin Care
- Stronger Hair
- Deep Conditioning
- Healthy Scalp
- Off topic
- Product Reviews
- healthy ends
- Hair Maintenance
- Hair Goals
- Hair Oil
- hair styles
- How Tos
- Stretching Relaxer
- hair steamer
- Dry Hair
- Hair Science
- Dominican Salon
- Hair Tools
- Shiny Hair
- Beauty Treatments
- Bamboo Tea
- air drying
- Affirm Fiber Guard
- Reader Questions
- Curly Hair
- Hair Growth
- hair journal